Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by rb...@covalent.net on 2000/12/12 15:43:34 UTC

Alpha at 12:00 Central.

I will be rolling alpha 9 at 12:00 Central time today.  I am traveling,
which is why I'm not on Pacific time right now.  :-)  Because I could be
wrong about exactly which time-zone I'm in, that should give everybody
about three hours before I roll the tree.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

Re: Alpha at 12:00 Central.

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@bellsouth.net>.
"William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> writes:

> Allan,
>
>   that was yesterday :-)

Look at when it was sent: "Tuesday, December 12, 2000 9:03 AM" :)

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...

RE: Alpha at 12:00 Central.

Posted by Allan Edwards <ak...@raleigh.ibm.com>.
Yes you're right, that *was* yesterday (look at the headers!!)
It'd downright embarrasing when email takes 30+ hrs to be delivered :(
Let's see how long this one takes...

Allan

RE: Alpha at 12:00 Central.

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.