Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> on 2020/07/18 10:12:40 UTC

[ci-builds] - New Project Folder requests

Hi All,

The Migrations thread is getting a bit large, so please any
new requests for Project Folder requests please either open
a new INFRA jira ticket or reply to this new thread

Thanks

--
*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: [ci-builds] - New Project Folder requests

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <hx...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Can you please create a folder for IoTDB, with access for all committers? Many thanks.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Didn't see this thread before sending a reply to the initial migration
one earlier, so just in case it matters here is my request again :)

Can you please create a folder for Qpid, with access for all committers.

Thanks,
Robbie

Posted by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org>.
Hi Gavin,

Could the Brooklyn project have a folder please?

Thanks!
Richard.

Posted by YunKun Huang <ht...@gmail.com>.
Please create a folder for "Dubbo".