Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Rajiv Poddar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/14 22:13:51 UTC

POI 3.6??

Hi,
 I just saw on *http://poi.apache.org/changes.html* the new version 3.6 with
date as 2009-12-14.. is it being released today? didn't see any message.
Where can I download this from? or if it is not being released shortly,
where can I download the daily (latest) build from?

Thanks n regards,
Rajiv

Re: POI 3.6??

Posted by David Fisher <df...@jmlafferty.com>.
> I see the 3.6 binaries are available, but no announcement is made.
> Did I
> miss any?

Yes, it was announced 13 hours ago. We waited until the release had
replicated to all of the mirrors before making the announcement.

> Is DataValidation (drop down lists in xlsx sheet) in XSSF supported
> in 3.6?

I doubt it, I don't see XSSFDataValidation in the api docs.

If this is a requirement of yours you might consider either adding a
bugzilla (I did not find one on a quick search), or implementing the
functionality yourself. If you are interested in this see "Getting
Involved" section of http://poi.apache.org/

All contributions are welcome.

Regards,
Dave