Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2014/10/14 00:32:39 UTC

Re: git commit: [flex-tlf] [refs/heads/develop] - FLEX-34592: Can't use optionnal importer for TLF plainTextFormat and TextLayoutFormat

Hi,

Wouldn't a better patch have been this?

if (textFlow) {
	textScrap = new TextScrap(textFlow);

	if (format == TextConverter.PLAIN_TEXT_FORMAT)
		textScrap.setPlainText(true);
	else if (format == TextConverter.TEXT_LAYOUT_FORMAT)
		textScrap.setPlainText(false);
}

Thanks,
Justin

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
yes, will change it tonight.
Thanks for the review !
Frédéric THOMAS

Posted by Neil Madsen <li...@cranialinteractive.com>.
+1

FLEX-34403: Right arrow never works when text selected in TextInput

Posted by Neil Madsen <li...@cranialinteractive.com>.
Would a committer or someone more familiar with the TLF library be able to
check out this patch [1].
The patch itself is very simple. I'm just not too sure if it breaks any
other logic. As far as I can tell it shouldn't, but I don't have a deep
enough understanding of the guts of TLF so would be good to have someone who
is to give it the once over.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34403

Thanks.
Neil