Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org> on 2022/02/23 06:36:24 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: (xiaolong luo)

Hi community,

The Polling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache shenyu
has invited (xiaolong luo) to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that he has accepted.

(xiaolong luo) is active in the Apache ShenYu community, hope to see
your further interactions with the community!

Thanks for your contributions.

回复:[ANNOUNCE] New committer: (xiaolong luo)

Posted by Phoenix <lx...@qq.com.INVALID>.
Thank you everyone.&nbsp;Proud to be&nbsp;committer.&nbsp;I will continue to work hard to contribute to the community.