Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Steffen Grunwald <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/23 13:03:36 UTC

maven eclipse plugin problem with ejb projects

Hello,

I'm facing an issue mentioned in bug [1] and [2] that causes a wrong
extension in the eclipse .settings files. This problem still exists in
the 2.6 release.
I submitted a patch quite a while ago and would like to know, if there
are some plans to commit the patch or fix the problem in another way
for a next release.

Thanks, Steffen

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-451
[2] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-455

Re: maven eclipse plugin problem with ejb projects

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
hi Steffen,
  Thx a lot.
  I'll apply it soon (I'll try this WE)

cheers

Arnaud

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 2:24 AM, Steffen Grunwald <
steffen.grunwald@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Arnaud,
>
> > Can you also provide an integration test to validate the issue ?
> > If you give me ne, I'll apply them on 2.7
>
> Great. There you go. I attached the testcase to [1].
>
> Thanks, Steffen
>
> [1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-455

Arnaud

Re: maven eclipse plugin problem with ejb projects

Posted by Steffen Grunwald <st...@gmail.com>.
Hello Arnaud,

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
I just reviewed it.Thx for your help.
Can you also provide an integration test to validate the issue ?
If you give me ne, I'll apply them on 2.7
Cheers,

Thx

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 1:03 PM, Steffen Grunwald <