Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2018/05/14 08:59:50 UTC

Improve look of ecommerce main ftl when checking out

Hi,

Though defined as a list in plugins/ecommerce/template/cart/MiniCart.ftl the

     View Cart
     Check out
     Quick Checkout
     One Page Checkout

block is not vertical but horizontal. I think we should change that to mare it more legible

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Improve look of ecommerce main ftl when checking out

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
It's not empty there is even an image, do you see it as empty :-o ?

The idea is to get ideas on how to change that. BTW I have just added one

Jacques

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.