Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Kaps, Michael" <Mi...@bwf-group.de> on 2010/12/13 14:04:07 UTC

mod_jk is not working correctly

Hello together,

I've a problem with mod_jk (Apache2 + Tomcat 5.5).

Unfortunately if I try to request jsp-Files via Port 80 (Apache2) I only ge=
t the source code back.

But if I try to request the same files on port 8180 through Tomcat, the pag=
e is correctly displayed.

Here is the config I made:

/etc/apache2/workers.properties
workers.tomcat_home=3D/etc/tomcat5.5
workers.java_home=3D/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun
ps=3D/
worker.list=3Dworker1
worker.default.port=3D8009
worker.default.host=3Dlocalhost
worker.default.type=3Dajp13
worker.default.lbfactor=3D1

/etc/apache2/mods-enabled/jk.conf
# Where to find workers.properties
JkWorkersFile /etc/apache2/workers.properties

# Where to put jk logs
JkLogFile /var/log/apache2/mod_jk.log

# Set the jk log level [debug/error/info]
JkLogLevel info

# Select the log format

# JkOptions indicate to send SSL KEY SIZE,
JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories

# JkRequestLogFormat set the request format
JkRequestLogFormat "%w %V %T"

# Send servlet for context / jsp-examples to worker named worker1
JkMount /jsp-examples worker1
# Send JSPs for context /jsp-examples/* to worker named worker1
JkMount /jsp-examples/* worker1

I copied the folder jsp-examples in my /var/www folder and now I tried to e=
xecute these scripts, but without success.

I don't know what to do further.

Michael

Re: mod_jk is not working correctly

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
Don't ignore the rest of the recommendation! At least not for a long time.

Rainer

On 13.12.2010 15:06, Kaps, Michael wrote:
> Thank you very much, that was it!
>
> Best regards
>
> Michael

kippdata
informationstechnologie GmbH   Tel: 0228 98549 -0
Bornheimer Str. 33a            Fax: 0228 98549 -50
53111 Bonn                     www.kippdata.de

HRB 8018 Amtsgericht Bonn / USt.-IdNr. DE 196 457 417
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Thomas Höfer, Rainer Jung, Sven Maurmann
kippdata
informationstechnologie GmbH   Tel: +49 228 98549 -0
Bornheimer Str. 33a            Fax: +49 228 98549 -50
D-53111 Bonn                   www.kippdata.de

AW: mod_jk is not working correctly

Posted by "Kaps, Michael" <Mi...@bwf-group.de>.

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.