Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "Ryan, Benjamin" <81...@trinitylismore.nsw.edu.au> on 2013/02/04 00:07:53 UTC

Case Study

Hello Open Office sorry to bother you but I am in need of some help

I am doing a school Assignment (Case Study) on a particular Software Solution and I chose to do "Open Office" but i need to find some answer to these questions.

1. Identify the software development approaches used in the development of the Software? e.g. Open office

2. Discuss the appropriateness of the approaches used. Why was this approach chosen?

3. Describe how the various personal involved in the process, contribute to the overall development?

4. Evaluate how social and ethical issues were addressed?

6. Evaluate how effectively the new system met the needs of the user or the target market?

TRINITY CATHOLIC COLLEGE LISMORE CONFIDENTIALITY & PRIVACY NOTICE:
This email is confidential.If you are not the intended recipient,please notify the sender immediately.
You should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.

Re: Case Study

Posted by Alexander Krasowski <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ryan,

The following links might be helpful;