Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ldr <ch...@niro-it.dk> on 2006/07/11 19:05:25 UTC

Fisheye invalid tag

Hi all

I have just added the fisheye navigation, but when I add actionslisteners to
navigationsitems (like in the example) I get the following error:

error:
Attribute actionListener invalid for tag navigationMenuItem according to TLD

code:
<t:navigationMenuItem icon="resources/images/icon_users.png"
			itemLabel="Dine kontakter"
				actionListener="#{MpSubscriberProxy.processAction}" />

Im using tomahawk, tomahawk-sandbox 1.1.3 myEclipse IDE

thanks in advance, ldr
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Fisheye invalid tag

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
that jar is history :)

--
Matthias Wessendorf

futher stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: Fisheye invalid tag

Posted by ldr <ch...@niro-it.dk>.

Re: Fisheye invalid tag

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
tld is inside the JARs .

Please try the *nightly* of the sandbox.

thx.
matt

Re: Fisheye invalid tag

Re: Fisheye invalid tag

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
strange

http://www.irian.at/myfaces-sandbox/fisheye.jsp.source

it is using

<t:navigationMenuItem icon="images/icon_browser.png"
				itemLabel="Web Browser"
				actionListener="#{fisheye.webBrowserClicked}" />

have you tried the *nightly* ?

-Matthias