Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by icely <14...@qq.com> on 2017/03/08 06:47:18 UTC

TIMEOUT

hi:
   my system is: hadoop 2.6+zookeeper3.4.6+hbase1.2.4+hive1.2
   when i run the sql of the example,meet the problem:
Error while executing SQL "select part_dt, sum(price) as total_selled, count(distinct seller_id) as sellers from kylin_sales group by part_dt order by part_dt LIMIT 50000": Timeout visiting cube! Check why coprocessor exception is not sent back? In coprocessor Self-termination is checked every 100 scanned rows, the configured timeout(324000000) cannot support this many scans?

 the sql is :select part_dt, sum(price) as total_selled, count(distinct seller_id) as sellers from kylin_sales group by part_dt order by part_dt

   wish you replay,thanks!

Re: TIMEOUT

Posted by zephyrli <ya...@gmail.com>.
I'm just running query on the sample project which is in READY state.

Re: TIMEOUT

Posted by zephyrli <ya...@gmail.com>.
same problem here, and I haven't found any error logs of Hbase region server.
Could you help me with it?
Thanks! hbase-regionserver-local.log
<http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/file/n8533/hbase-regionserver-local.log>

Re: TIMEOUT

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
checkout hbase region server log, seems some error there.