Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by nainostrebor <ir...@overstock.com> on 2006/05/04 20:36:26 UTC

Re: Release 4.0 plan

James.Strachan wrote:

> I expect us to get 4.0-RC4 out quite soon then 4.0 should be pretty
> quick after that assuming noone finds any show stoppers.

Care to clarify what "soon" and "pretty quick" mean?  Should we be checking
in daily?  Weekly? Monthly?

Re: Release 4.0 plan

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 5/4/06, nainostrebor <ir...@overstock.com> wrote:

> James.Strachan wrote:
> >
> > I expect us to get 4.0-RC4 out quite soon then 4.0 should be pretty
> > quick after that assuming noone finds any show stoppers.
> >

> Care to clarify what "soon" and "pretty quick" mean?  Should we be
> checking
> in daily?  Weekly? Monthly?

Its not really under our control - the Incubator PMC decides when we can
make a release - so its anyone's guess.

Its not been voted on yet but here's the test build of what 4.0 will look
like if you wanna try it out
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0/distributions/

--

James