Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Raj Atchutuni <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/01 01:03:53 UTC

Re: Form submit in struts

I am trying to submit the form with different actions basing on the user action. I am using java script to change the form action dynamically. struts config file has "/aboutus" action.

Here is my code. Some how form is submitted. Once i click the 'aboutus' link nothing is happening.

Can some one tell me what is going on please.

function setAction(action, link)
{
 document.form.action = act;
 document.form.method = "POST";
 document.form.selectedGlobalLink = link;
 document.form.submit();
}