Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Raphael Bircher <r....@gmx.ch> on 2011/08/25 04:21:12 UTC

De Site is moved to apache

Hi at all

I have just moved all the page of the de website from Kenai to Apache.
There is still a load of rework to done, but the site is still there.
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/de/

Greetings Raphael

Re: De Site is moved to apache

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

On 08/24/2011 07:21 PM, Raphael Bircher wrote:
> Hi at all
>
> I have just moved all the page of the de website from Kenai to Apache.
> There is still a load of rework to done, but the site is still there.
> http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/de/
>
> Greetings Raphael

Hi--yes, I saw this a day or so ago. Good! Have fun with updates. I'm
thinking that Dave Fisher is kind of spearheading the web stuff for now,
so at some point, some moving around I think!

MzK

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and
  on which it is impossible to be silent."
                             -- Victor Hugo

Re: De Site is moved to apache

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Great thing, have you already thought about how to coordinate the
rework? IRC, Wiki?