Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by alee amin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/14 12:45:33 UTC

[users@httpd] Configuring Apacher Server for Tomcat

I am trying to configure the server for some project and it is written in
project documentation that i need to add following thing in the httpd.conf
file

ProxyPass / ajp://localhost:8009/
ProxyPassMatch ^(/photos/.*\.jpg)$ !

now for this i have made the following changes in httpd.conf file

--------------------------
LoadModule actions_module modules/mod_actions.so
LoadModule alias_module modules/mod_alias.so
LoadModule asis_module modules/mod_asis.so
LoadModule auth_basic_module modules/mod_auth_basic.so
LoadModule authn_default_module modules/mod_authn_default.so
LoadModule authn_file_module modules/mod_authn_file.so
LoadModule authz_default_module modules/mod_authz_default.so
LoadModule authz_groupfile_module modules/mod_authz_groupfile.so
LoadModule authz_host_module modules/mod_authz_host.so
LoadModule authz_user_module modules/mod_authz_user.so
LoadModule autoindex_module modules/mod_autoindex.so
LoadModule cgi_module modules/mod_cgi.so
LoadModule dir_module modules/mod_dir.so
LoadModule env_module modules/mod_env.so
LoadModule imagemap_module modules/mod_imagemap.so
LoadModule include_module modules/mod_include.so
LoadModule isapi_module modules/mod_isapi.so
LoadModule log_config_module modules/mod_log_config.so
LoadModule mime_module modules/mod_mime.so
LoadModule proxy_ajp_module modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so
LoadModule negotiation_module modules/mod_negotiation.so
LoadModule setenvif_module modules/mod_setenvif.so
LoadModule userdir_module modules/mod_userdir.so

<IfModule proxy_ajp_module>
    ProxyPass / ajp://localhost:8009/
</IfModule>

<IfModule proxy_module>
    ProxyPassMatch ^(/photos/.*\.jpg)$ !
</IfModule>

Alias /photos "F:\projects\AL\Photos"

<Directory "F:\projects\AL\Photos">
Options Indexes MultiViews
AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>
--------------------------

But whenever i run the project, i get this error that "ProxyPassMatch" is
invalid keyword or the require module is not enabled. Can someone please
help :s?
..alee
http://techboard.wordpress.com

Re: [users@httpd] Configuring Apacher Server for Tomcat

Posted by Tom Evans <te...@googlemail.com>.
On Tue, 2009-07-14 at 16:45 +0600, alee amin wrote:
> I am trying to configure the server for some project and it is written
> in project documentation that i need to add following thing in the
> httpd.conf file
>
> ProxyPass / ajp://localhost:8009/
> ProxyPassMatch ^(/photos/.*\.jpg)$ !
>
> now for this i have made the following changes in httpd.conf file
>
> --------------------------
> LoadModule actions_module modules/mod_actions.so
> LoadModule alias_module modules/mod_alias.so
> LoadModule asis_module modules/mod_asis.so
> LoadModule auth_basic_module modules/mod_auth_basic.so
> LoadModule authn_default_module modules/mod_authn_default.so
> LoadModule authn_file_module modules/mod_authn_file.so
> LoadModule authz_default_module modules/mod_authz_default.so
> LoadModule authz_groupfile_module modules/mod_authz_groupfile.so
> LoadModule authz_host_module modules/mod_authz_host.so
> LoadModule authz_user_module modules/mod_authz_user.so
> LoadModule autoindex_module modules/mod_autoindex.so
> LoadModule cgi_module modules/mod_cgi.so
> LoadModule dir_module modules/mod_dir.so
> LoadModule env_module modules/mod_env.so
> LoadModule imagemap_module modules/mod_imagemap.so
> LoadModule include_module modules/mod_include.so
> LoadModule isapi_module modules/mod_isapi.so
> LoadModule log_config_module modules/mod_log_config.so
> LoadModule mime_module modules/mod_mime.so
> LoadModule proxy_module modules/mod_proxy.so
> LoadModule proxy_ajp_module modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so
> LoadModule negotiation_module modules/mod_negotiation.so
> LoadModule setenvif_module modules/mod_setenvif.so
> LoadModule userdir_module modules/mod_userdir.so
>
> <IfModule proxy_ajp_module>
>     ProxyPass / ajp://localhost:8009/
> </IfModule>
>
> <IfModule proxy_module>
>     ProxyPassMatch ^(/photos/.*\.jpg)$ !
> </IfModule>
>

> Alias /photos "F:\projects\AL\Photos"
>
> <Directory "F:\projects\AL\Photos">
> Options Indexes MultiViews
> AllowOverride None
>     Order allow,deny
>     Allow from all
> </Directory>
> --------------------------
>
> But whenever i run the project, i get this error that "ProxyPassMatch"
> is invalid keyword or the require module is not enabled. Can someone
> please help :s?
> ..alee
> http://techboard.wordpress.com

Sorry for earlier reply, accidentally sent the reply too soon!

See http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_proxy.html#proxypassmatch :

regular expressions
Syntax:	ProxyPassMatch [regex] !|url [key=value [key=value ...]]
Context:	server config, virtual host, directory
Status:	Extension
Module:	mod_proxy
Compatibility:	available in Apache 2.2.5 and later

I'm guessing you don't have apache 2.2.5 or later.

Cheers

Tom

Re: [users@httpd] Configuring Apacher Server for Tomcat

Posted by Tom Evans <te...@googlemail.com>.