Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> on 2007/02/20 23:09:53 UTC

derby statistics

Can someone teach me how to get the following information:

1) The number of people subscribed to derby-dev and to derby-user.

2) The number of times derby distributions are downloaded.

3) How these statistics are trending over time.

Thanks,
-Rick

Re: derby statistics

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Thanks for the quick responses, Andrew and Jean!

Re: derby statistics

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.

Re: derby statistics

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 2/20/07, Rick Hillegas <Ri...@sun.com> wrote:
> Can someone teach me how to get the following information:
>
> 1) The number of people subscribed to derby-dev and to derby-user.

Ken Coar keeps some mailing list stats here:

http://people.apache.org/~coar/mlists.html#db.apache.org

The list moderators can also get a list of the current subscribers and count.

> 2) The number of times derby distributions are downloaded.

This is an unknown, since in most cases, Derby is downloaded directly
from a mirror and we can't get statistics for whether someone clicks
on the download in their browser. :-)

> 3) How these statistics are trending over time.

Ken's graphs show the trend of (1) over time.

andrew