Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/08 19:39:13 UTC

Re: Deploying Aries snapshots

Jarek,
Did this get sorted? I'm not entirely sure how Nexus authorization is managed. I assume it's all managed by Infra. There's https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1896 . I'd contact infra mailing list or irc...

--kevan

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I think contacting infra is the right thing to do.  I don't know
exactly how permissions are set up for nexus and I already had some
problems with deploying othere's project snapshots.  I solved those by
asking infra to fix my permissions.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Deploying Aries snapshots

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 19, 2010, at 11:57 PM, Jarek Gawor wrote:

> FYI, Nexus setup for Aries is now complete. All Aries committers
> should be able to publish a snapshot now (using your svn username and
> password).

Nice. Thanks Jarek!

--kevan

Re: Deploying Aries snapshots