Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jason Bennett <jb...@gcftech.com> on 2007/08/11 04:00:53 UTC

New Image Spam

Hi everyone.

I'm receiving some new image spam and was wondering if anyone had a technique for it.  The image is now an actual image of some porn with a URL at the top of it.  I'm using Fuzzy OCR to scan but I don't think Fuzzy checks the URL's.  Any ideas?  For those that are interested, you can see a sample at:

http://www.gcftech.com/spam.jpg

Thanks

Jason

Checked by AVG Free Edition.