Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Steinar Bang <sb...@dod.no> on 2022/08/01 11:16:39 UTC

Where can I find OSGi Service Loader Mediator specification in karaf 4.4.1?

What's the simplest and best way to get hold of the OSGi Service Loader
Mediator specification in karaf 4.4.1?

Preferrably a way that doesn't pull in a lot of stuff I don't need.

Google tells me Apache Aries SPI Fly has the OSGi Service Loader
Mediator specification, but I don't know what else this pulls in.

Liquibase 4.14.0 fails to load because it's missing capability osgi.serviceloader.registrar.

Thanks!

- Steinar

Re: Where can I find OSGi Service Loader Mediator specification in karaf 4.4.1?

Posted by Steinar Bang <sb...@dod.no>.

> What's the simplest and best way to get hold of the OSGi Service Loader
> Mediator specification in karaf 4.4.1?

> Preferrably a way that doesn't pull in a lot of stuff I don't need.

> Google tells me Apache Aries SPI Fly has the OSGi Service Loader
> Mediator specification, but I don't know what else this pulls in.

> Liquibase 4.14.0 fails to load because it's missing capability osgi.serviceloader.registrar.

Ok, my short term memory probably isn't what it should be...
 https://www.mail-archive.com/user@karaf.apache.org/msg23855.html

(In my defence there have been almost two months, containing among other
things a long vacation, between the two)