Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "SCHACHTER,MICHAEL (HP-NewJersey,ex2)" <ms...@hp.com> on 2001/09/10 18:10:35 UTC

RE: file upload problems

Rightfully Disgruntled File Upload Users,

I'll set aside some time next week to address
all the file upload issues, I apologize for the
long delay.

In the interim, please use bug reports
(http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/)
to report all file upload issues that you
come across.  Check to see if it's reported,
if not, go ahead and do so.  This notifies
me directly.