Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <bp...@f2network.com.au> on 2004/05/12 06:08:28 UTC

RE: cvs commit: maven/maven-jelly-tags project.xml project.proper ties

Actually, another thing we should probably do is add help on the
installation instructions on how to add your closest apache repository to
the list of remote repositories for faster downloads of Apache artifacts.

maven.repo.remote=http://apache.ausgamers.com/java-repository/,http://www.ib
iblio.org/maven/ for example is something I should use more often...

- Brett

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Brett Porter <bp...@f2network.com.au> wrote on 12/05/2004 02:08:28 PM:

> Actually, another thing we should probably do is add help on the
> installation instructions on how to add your closest apache repository
> the list of remote repositories for faster downloads of Apache
artifacts.

maven.repo.remote=http://apache.ausgamers.com/java-repository/,http://www.ib
> iblio.org/maven/ for example is something I should use more often...

And instead of just using the local apache mirror, you should use the
local mirror of ibiblio....

maven.repo.remote=http://planetmirror.com/pub/maven,http://www.ibiblio.org/maven
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting