Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Da...@SunGardEBS.com on 2007/05/21 00:16:30 UTC

maven-buildnumber-plugin question

Hi Everyone,

I've been messing around with the maven-buildnumber-plugin and got it to
work but I noticed a quirk.  The plugin correctly gets the svn revision
number and correctly names the ear file.  However the maven install plugin
renames the ear back to what appears to be the value in the
<version></version> tag of the ear pom file.  If I stop at the package
phase, everything is fine but the install phase reverts the
maven-buildnumber-plugin changes.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Is
there a work around?

Thanks,

David