Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by anil gupta <an...@buffalo.edu> on 2012/04/02 18:27:22 UTC

Re: HBase bulk loader doing speculative execution when it set to false in mapred-site.xml

+common-user@hadoop.apache.org

Hi Harsh,

Thanks for the information.
Is there any way to differentiate between a client side property and
server-side property?or a Document which enlists whether a property is
server or client-side? Many times i have to speculate over this and try out
test runs.

Thanks,
Anil

--