Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Tao Lv <ta...@apache.org> on 2019/09/17 18:14:24 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) 1.5.1.rc0

Dear MXNet community,

This is the 3-day vote to release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.5.1.

Voting on dev@ will start September 17, 12:00pm (PST)  and close on
September 20, 12:00pm (PST).

1) Link to release notes:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/1.5.1+Release+Notes

2) Link to release candidate:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/releases/tag/1.5.1.rc0

3) Link to source and signatures on Apache dist server:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/mxnet/1.5.1.rc0/

Please remember to TEST first before voting accordingly:

+1 = approve

+0 = no opinion

-1 = disapprove (provide reason)

Thanks,

-tao

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) 1.5.1.rc0

Posted by Michael Wall <mj...@gmail.com>.
Tao,

I started reviewing and then saw you close the vote.  I have finished my
review, so when you open up to the IPMC I'll post my +1.

Thanks

Mike

Posted by Tao Lv <ta...@apache.org>.
Hi Mike,