Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/30 11:54:36 UTC

[VOTE] Release Maven Compiler Plugin 2.2

Hi,

We solved 6 issues:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11130&version=16097

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-00<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-008/>
3

Staging site (sync pending):
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-compiler-plugin-<http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-shade-plugin-1.3.2/>
2.2

Guide to testing staged releases:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

+1 from me

Milos

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Compiler Plugin 2.2

Posted by Tony Chemit <ch...@codelutin.com>.

+1

--

Tony Chemit

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Compiler Plugin 2.2

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Olivier
http://twitter.com/olamy

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Compiler Plugin 2.2

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1

2010/4/1 <jd...@mail.commonjava.org>

> +1
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > We solved 6 issues:
> >
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11130&version=16097
> >
> > Staging repo:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-00<
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-008/>
> > 3
> >
> > Staging site (sync pending):
> > http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-compiler-plugin-<
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-shade-plugin-1.3.2/>
> > 2.2
> >
> > Guide to testing staged releases:
> > http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
> >
> > Vote open for 72 hours.
> >
> > [ ] +1
> > [ ] +0
> > [ ] -1
> >
> > +1 from me
> >

> > Milos

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Compiler Plugin 2.2

Posted by jd...@mail.commonjava.org.
+1

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Maven Compiler Plugin 2.2

Posted by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com>.
The central repository shall now contain correct checksums for all 1.8
plexus-compiler* artifacts. Sorry for the trouble.

Milos

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
I think the cause of bad checksum is from using wagon's httpclient
alternative  see
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-wagon-providers.html

I attempted to use it to deploy large artifact as a work around for
OOM issue and saw this problem, but could not confirm if my setup is
the problem.

However, today i tried it again and able to reproduce the issue.

-D

Posted by Markku Saarela <ma...@iki.fi>.
HHi,

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
Brett Porter wrote:

> On 21/04/2010, at 5:14 PM, Milos Kleint wrote:
>
>> gpg --verify plexus-compiler-javac-1.8.jar.asc
>> gpg --verify plexus-compiler-javac-1.8.pom.asc
>> both say
>> gpg: Signature made Tue Mar 30 00:28:04 2010 CEST using RSA key ID
>> B0874707 gpg: Good signature from "Milos Kleint <mk...@apache.org>"
>>
>> How do I recreate and reupload the correct checksums?
>
> openssl md5 FILENAME >FILENAME.md5
> openssl sha1 FILENAME >FILENAME.sha1
>
> (feel free to edit to just be the checksum)

Just a tip: I always use a small bash function that creates these like wagon
itself:

function mvnsum()
{
  for z in "$@"; do
    md5sum "$z" | cut -f 1 -d ' ' | tr -d '\n\r' > "$z".md5
    sha1sum "$z" | cut -f 1 -d ' ' | tr -d '\n\r' > "$z".sha1
  done
}

- Jörg

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Maven Compiler Plugin 2.2

Posted by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com>.
juven is on the case. We should have correct checksums shortly..

Milos

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2010/4/21  <Ch...@ubs.com>:
> Hello Team,
>        Please unsubscirbe me from the "Maven Developers list"

Follow the arrow:

Posted by Ch...@ubs.com.
Hello Team,
	Please unsubscirbe me from the "Maven Developers list"
Thanks,
Chandrashekar
Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

E-mails are not encrypted and cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender
contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities
or related financial instruments.

UBS reserves the right to retain all messages. Messages are protected
and accessed only in legally justified cases.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Maven Compiler Plugin 2.2

Posted by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.