Posted to users@camel.apache.org by wantastic <Wa...@barclays.com> on 2012/07/25 20:25:27 UTC

Camel SEDA queue size not setting up

Hello all,

I set up the seda endpoint and tried to monitor the status.
<to uri="seda:processMsg?size=100;blockWhenFull=true" />
However, when I look at the seda endpoint with jConsole, I see that the size
and blockWhenFull is not set up.

Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?

Screenshot:
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5716474/seda.jpg

Re: Camel SEDA queue size not setting up

Posted by wantastic <Wa...@barclays.com>.
Babak,

It seems to be working now! Thank you so much for your response.

Wan

Re: Camel SEDA queue size not setting up

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Hi

While using the XML DSL you should escape the "&" character with "&amp;"

So can you try with:

<to uri="seda:processMsg?size=100&amp;blockWhenFull=true" />

Babak