Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Maciek Zywno <m....@amg.net.pl> on 2004/03/09 11:16:53 UTC

Can wsdd file be used to define fine-grain, multiple encryption/signing steps?

Hello

According to WS-Security spec only parts of SOAP message can be signed,
parts of it encrypted, possibly each part with different algorithms. I
guess that all of these can be done by hand with use of wss4j api, but
what I would like to know is whether it is possible/sensible to specify
these multiple fine-grain encryption/signature rules for one SOAP
message is wsdd descriptor for WSDoAllSender/Receiver.

Best regards