Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Hardik Chauhan <ha...@solutionanalysts.com> on 2015/09/02 08:54:05 UTC

Query for converting the PDF to HTML page

Hello,

I have used the port of this library to user this in android.
I want to convert the PDF into HTML page and than want to parse the HTML.

Is it possible to convert the PDF into HTML page using this library.
Please reply asap.

Thanks,
Hardik Chauhan

Re: Query for converting the PDF to HTML page

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 02.09.2015 um 08:54 schrieb Hardik Chauhan:
> Hello,
>
> I have used the port of this library to user this in android.
> I want to convert the PDF into HTML page and than want to parse the HTML.
>
> Is it possible to convert the PDF into HTML page using this library.
> Please reply asap.

Hi,

There is PDFText2HTML.java program in the 1.8 source download, in
pdfbox\src\main\java\org\apache\pdfbox\util\PDFText2HTML.java or
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pdfbox/branches/1.8/pdfbox/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/util/PDFText2HTML.java?view=markup&sortby=date
However you're using the android version, which is not supported by us.
You need to contact the author of the android version (birdbrain2) if
you don't want to test the code yourself.

Tilman

PS: please post to the user mailing list in the future. The dev list is
for developers.