Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Rob McEwen (PowerView Systems)" <ro...@powerviewsystems.com> on 2006/07/28 17:27:09 UTC

list of two level TLDs in SA

>> ... us.tt is listed as a two level TLD in SA

I wasn't involved in that URIBL listing which brought this up... but, BTW, I'd love to have that "two level TLD in SA" list handy. Therefore, can someone point me in the right direction for where I could find SA's list of "two level TLDs"?

Thanks!

Rob McEwen
PowerView Systems
rob@PowerViewSystems.com

Re: list of two level TLDs in SA

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 01:19:21AM -0700, Jeff Chan wrote:
> If that list comes from ours:
>
>   http://spamcheck.freeapp.net/two-level-tlds
>
> Then you may want to refresh it as there have been a couple
> additions.

Neat, I'll check it out -- 135 new listings...  (the list comes from
the above plus some other sources, fwiw.)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Carefuly proofread to see if you mispelt or out any words

Re: list of two level TLDs in SA

Posted by Jeff Chan <je...@surbl.org>.
On Friday, July 28, 2006, 8:29:39 AM, Theo Dinter wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 11:27:09AM -0400, Rob McEwen (PowerView Systems) wrote:
>> I wasn't involved in that URIBL listing which brought this up... but, BTW, I'd love to have that "two level TLD in SA" list handy. Therefore, can someone point me in the right direction for where
>> I could find SA's list of "two level TLDs"?

> Mail::SpamAssassin::Util::RegistrarBoundaries

> enjoy. :)

If that list comes from ours:

  http://spamcheck.freeapp.net/two-level-tlds

Then you may want to refresh it as there have been a couple
additions.

Note to anyone reading this: please don't grab our list more
often then say once a month since it only rarely updates.

(Some suboptimal coder grabbed it once *per URI* or *per message*
until we straightened him out.)

Jeff C.
--
Jeff Chan
mailto:jeffc@surbl.org

Re: list of two level TLDs in SA

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 11:27:09AM -0400, Rob McEwen (PowerView Systems) wrote:
> I wasn't involved in that URIBL listing which brought this up... but, BTW, I'd love to have that "two level TLD in SA" list handy. Therefore, can someone point me in the right direction for where I could find SA's list of "two level TLDs"?

Mail::SpamAssassin::Util::RegistrarBoundaries

enjoy. :)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
 Bender: He's a witch!