Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by fxbird <fx...@163.com> on 2009/08/11 08:15:14 UTC

Can't import a eclipse project

I create a version repository and import a eclipse project using below
commands,creating is ok,but importing can't be done.
  svnadmin create e:\svn-repos
  svn import -m "" . file:///e:/svn_repos/trunk/petclinic
the error is :
  svn:can't open ra_local session for url
  svn:can't open version repository “file:///e:/svn_repos/trunk/petclinic”
maybe real English isn't spoken that way,I just translate Chinese error info
into English.
before that everything is ok,suddenly that can't be done.
I'm confused much.
apache:2.2.9
subversion:1.5.2
Anyone any suggestion?thanks

Re: Can't import a eclipse project

Posted by Kurt Pruenner <le...@gmx.at>.
fxbird wrote:
> I create a version repository and import a eclipse project using below
> commands,creating is ok,but importing can't be done.
>   svnadmin create e:\svn-repos
>   svn import -m "" . file:///e:/svn_repos/trunk/petclinic
>
> the error is :
>   svn:can't open ra_local session for url
>   svn:can't open version repository “file:///e:/svn_repos/trunk/petclinic”

You're creating a repository in a folder named "svn-repos" but your URL
contains "svn_repos" - of course that's not going to work. :)

Make sure you use the same folder name everywhere and it should work.

--
Kurt Bernhard Pruenner --- Haendelstrasse 17 --- 4020 Linz --- Austria
.......It might be written "Mindfuck", but it's spelt "L-A-I-N".......