Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by oceatoon <t....@systheo.com> on 2004/11/28 18:03:56 UTC

Repeater delete action Setting selected list programaticaly?

Hi every one

I have a repeater when visualised has no checkboxes for selecting specific
rows, Therefore I would like to set the list of selected rows through the
fd:javascript tag on-action, I didn't see any samples with this, is there a
way to do this?

I could do this with a Flowscript through a pipeline call with a RemoveRow
on my repeater but it's probably cleaner to go by the action, and surely
simpler .

I'd really appreciate some guidelines
Thx
Tibor