Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "C.Bhaskaran" <ch...@wipro.com> on 2002/09/26 08:34:08 UTC

RE: How to return changes made on a JSP iteration of object properties to the Action Class

Hi ,
	First when you set the arrayList to the form bean and use struts
iterate tag
	then you can display the result.
	When you want to reconstruct the ArrayList back you need to
write
	String[] , int[] or long[] data memebers and getters and setters
methods in you form bean.
	Struts does not call setArrayList () method on the form bean
when you submit the page.
	Form these you need to reconstruct the ArraryList it is better
to do in the Action Class.
Rgds
C.Bhaskaran