Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Tod Thomas <tt...@chubb.com> on 2001/01/02 16:44:21 UTC

Re: EJB Container

Avalon?  I'm not familiar with that, could you provide a descriptive link or
two?

Thanks - Tod

Re: EJB Container

Posted by arup <ar...@informix.com>.
Hi
When I am trying to open a xml file thru cocoon this error is comin
Cocoon 1.8

 Error found handling the request.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:sun/tools/javac/Main \
at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.SunJavaCompiler.compile(SunJavaCompiler.java:68)

      at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaProcessor.compile(XSPJavaProcessor.java:127)

              at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java:489)
              at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:359)
              at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:588)
              at
org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(JServConnection.java:317)
              at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(JServConnection.java:188)
              at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

The xml has got some XSP processing instruction . Please help me in getting the
missing jar file .
Regards
Arup

Re: EJB Container

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 1/2/2001 7:44 AM, "Tod Thomas" <tt...@chubb.com> wrote:

> Avalon?  I'm not familiar with that, could you provide a descriptive link or
> two?
>
> Thanks - Tod

java.apache.org/avalon/

-jon