Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu> on 2017/08/15 18:54:30 UTC

Re: next release of Rya?

Ping...
Are there any PRs left that really need to be merged for the next release?
Will Aaron be the release manager, or do we have another volunteer? I think
the sooner we can have a release the better it is.

Thanks,
Adina

Re: next release of Rya?

Posted by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>.
Great David, thank you very much for volunteering.
I gave you karma for the wiki. Happy updating!

Thanks,
Adina

Re: next release of Rya?