Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/01 23:57:05 UTC

Fwd: OSGi Enterprise CT

FYI, we now have access to the OSGi R4.2 Enterprise CT. Those with
Apache NDA on file should already be able to get it from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/osgi-cts.

Jarek

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
On 3 May 2012 15:26, David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 20 April 2012 16:01, Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Apr 19, 2012, at 4:07 PM, David Bosschaert wrote:
>>
>>> Chiming in on an old email thread.
>>> Although I have access to the OSGi CT via my Red Hat account, I wanted
>>> to go through this route to try it out (and document it).
>>> I was able to send the NDA and got acknowledgement for that, but the
>>> jcp@apache.org email address doesn't exist any more (I got "550 mail
>>> to jcp@apache.org not accepted here (state 17)."). Does anyone know
>>> how to get access to the related SVN repo after sending in the NDA?
>>
>> Hi David,
>> The email address is jcp-open@apache.org not jcp@…
>
> That doesn't seem to do anything either. I send jcp-open an email on
> April 20, but haven't gotten any response at all...
> Any ideas on how to progress this further?

As I just found out, you have to subscribe to jcp-open before you can
send anything to it, otherwise its silently dumped. After subscribing,
it worked.

Cheers,

David

Re: OSGi Enterprise CT

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: OSGi Enterprise CT

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 19, 2012, at 4:07 PM, David Bosschaert wrote:

> Chiming in on an old email thread.
> Although I have access to the OSGi CT via my Red Hat account, I wanted
> to go through this route to try it out (and document it).
> I was able to send the NDA and got acknowledgement for that, but the
> jcp@apache.org email address doesn't exist any more (I got "550 mail
> to jcp@apache.org not accepted here (state 17)."). Does anyone know
> how to get access to the related SVN repo after sending in the NDA?

Hi David,
The email address is jcp-open@apache.org not jcp@…

--kevan

Re: OSGi Enterprise CT

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: OSGi Enterprise CT

Posted by zoe slattery <zo...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks Alasdair - sorry, should have looked further back up the list :-)

Re: OSGi Enterprise CT

Posted by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org>.

  Subject: OSGI CT access

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org

Re: OSGi Enterprise CT

Posted by zoe slattery <zo...@googlemail.com>.
Hi

Re: OSGi Enterprise CT

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Aug 4, 2010, at 10:58 AM, Alasdair Nottingham wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What does this mean for running the compliance tests and posting
> results? Will the results be open to all?

We are free to run the compliance tests and discuss results to our heart's content. This is a huge improvement over most JSR TCK's.

We can only use the OSGi CTs to test ASF projects.
We cannot redistribute the OSGi CTs to other parties.

Re: OSGi Enterprise CT

Posted by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org>.
Hi,

What does this mean for running the compliance tests and posting
results? Will the results be open to all?

Thanks
Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham