Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by "Jan Bares, WOOD & Co." <ja...@wood.cz> on 2018/01/22 14:55:45 UTC

C++ broker flow to disk

Hi,

I get

qpid-config: error: option --limit-policy: invalid choice: 'flow-to-disk' (choose from 'none', 'reject', 'ring', 'ring-strict')

with latest qpid c++ broker 1.37.0. Should I configure some module or is this feature no longer supported? As https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-4339 says, it was removed in 0.19 and reimplemented in 0.23.

Kind regards, Jan

Jan Bares
Calypso / Java Lead Developer

Hradecka 10
Czech Republic
Mobile: +420 776 333 676

In association with
WOOD & Company Financial Services, a.s.
http://www.wood.cz

DISCLAIMER
         WOOD & Company Financial Services, a.s. and its branches are authorized and regulated by the CNB as Home State regulator and in Poland by the KNF, in Slovakia by the NBS, in Italy by the CONSOB and in the UK by the FCA as Host State regulators. For further information about WOOD & Co., its investment services, financial instruments and associated risks, safeguard client assets (incl. compensation schemes) and contractual relationship please see our website at www.wood.com<http://www.wood.com/> under section Corporate Governance.
         Unless otherwise stated, this transmission is neither an offer nor the solicitation of an offer to sell or purchase any investment. All estimates, opinions and other information contained herein are subject to change without notice and are provided in good faith but without legal responsibility or liability. Opinion may be personal to the author and may not reflect the opinions of WOOD & Co. Communications from sales persons, sales traders or traders should not be regarded as investment research and may contain opinions or trading ideas which are different from WOOD & Co. investment research opinions.
         This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not a named addressee you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail and any of its attachments. Please notify the sender that you have received this email by mistake by replying to the email, and then delete the email and any copies of it. Although WOOD & Co. routinely screens e-mails for viruses, addressees should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. WOOD & Co. makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments. Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our clients and business, we may monitor and read e-mails sent to and from our server(s).

RE: C++ broker flow to disk

Posted by "Jan Bares, WOOD & Co." <ja...@wood.cz>.
Thank you Gordon for the pointers, I have found some more documentation from Jakub Scholz in list archive.

Kind regards, Jan

Re: C++ broker flow to disk

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.