Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by alixey <mr...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/08 17:10:22 UTC

Redelivery policy in resource adapter

Hi all, i need some help!
I use glassfish 3, and i have running external activemq. I deployed resource
adapter( post
<http://activemq.apache.org/integrating-apache-activemq-with-glassfish.html>
), create connection pool(XA! with name "activemq/connectionFactory") and i
create JNDI name(jms/activemq) for this pool. I don't create admin object,
because i use Spring MDP.
I need next redelivery policy:
maximumRedeliveries = -1(infinity)
maximumRedeliveryDelay = 600 000(10 minutes)
initialRedeliveryDelay = 15000(15 seconds)
redeliveryDelay = 15000(15 seconds)
useExponentialBackOff = true
backOffMultiplier = 3
So, first redelivery - 15 seconds, next - 15*3=45 seconds and so
on...(maximum = 10 minutes)
But  here <http://activemq.apache.org/resource-adapter-properties.html>
only this properties:
InitialRedeliveryDelay, MaximumRedeliveries, RedeliveryBackOffMultiplier,
RedeliveryUseExponentialBackOff.
Here missing maximumRedeliveryDelay property!
But later, i understand, that InitialRedeliveryDelay, MaximumRedeliveries,
RedeliveryBackOffMultiplier, RedeliveryUseExponentialBackOff - *ignored*!

I create consumer for queue and i use JNDI lookup for
activemq/connectionFactory(getting javax.jms.ConnectionFactory). I don't
want nothing to know in my war application about activemq-client.jar!
Why(and it's don't working :), error in ClassCastException - conflict in
activemq-client.jar and activemq-ra.jar)?
After that - i receive a message and redelivery policy ignored! :(
I try find a problem in source code, but nothing :(
This <http://activemq.apache.org/connection-configuration-uri.html>   don't
help too :(

Re: Redelivery policy in resource adapter

Posted by alixey <mr...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, works only *MaximumRedeliveries* parameter!