Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Liang, Hank" <hl...@METALMAKER.COM> on 2001/02/21 23:39:24 UTC

Enhanced command line utility

Hi there,

In order to get the Xalan engine to work with some third party XML design
software we're using (XML Spy, to be exact), I made some minor modifications
to org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process command line utility, so that it can accept
both path and filename for its arguments.  It doesn't change existing
functionality, and seems like it could be useful going forward.  How do I
submit the code for review?  I'm relatively new to open source, so I'm not
sure what the protocols are.

Thanks!

-- Hank