Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Joe Dalessandro <ja...@situpartners.com> on 2001/06/20 19:39:04 UTC

Adding data to HTTP header responses?

2001-06-20

Hello
I am in the process of making our site P3P compliant. We are running Tomcat
3.2.2 on a Linux box. I am looking for information regarding adding data to
HTTP header responses(see example below). One of the aspects of P3P
compliancy is referencing where a Policy is located and referencing the
"Compact Policy" via the "CP" tag. I need to add these values and as I am
new to Tomcat I need know where to find the header information.

<!-- example -->
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
P3P: policyref="http://somesite.com/P3P/PolicyReferences.xml",
    CP="NON DSP COR CURa ADMa DEVa CUSa TAIa OUR SAMa IND"
Server: ...
...content...
<!-- end example -->

Any suggestions would be appreciated.