Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Milan Tomic <mi...@setcce.org> on 2004/05/07 13:34:48 UTC

[C++] Encryption

Berin,

	In which XSEC 1.1 class/procedure encryption key encryption
(kek) occure? Is it in WinCAPICryptoSymmetricKey::encryptCtxInit()? I'm
trying to encrypt XML using CAPI and win32RSACSP, but I'd like to
specify (public) key, not to use default machine key.

Thank you.

Re: [C++] Encryption

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>.
Milan,

It's actually an artifact of XSECCipher (or XMLCipher in security/J).

Have you had a look at the programming examples URL?

http://xml.apache.org/security/c/prog_enc.html#Create+an+%3CEncryptedKey%3E

If that doesn't help - come back to me :>.

Cheeers,
	Berin