Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Dmitry Blotsky <db...@microsoft.com> on 2015/09/29 03:43:52 UTC

[CI] Status Update

Hey folks,

It’s been a while! These past few weeks’ updates regarding the CI:
- Still waiting on INFRA-9811 and INFRA-9678 for PR integration with GitHub
- iOS build failing, and debugging it is on my to-do list; I will have either a fix or a JIRA tomorrow

Test status:
- 0 on Android on Windows
- 0 on Android on OS X
- iOS build breaking
- 0 on Windows
- 0 on WP 8.1
- 0 on WP 8

Calls to action:
- [for me] fix the iOS build
- connect slaves as per "[DISCUSS] CI Hardware” thread; anyone?

Special Notes:
- A huge thanks to Alexander Sorokin for driving the builds toward the green
- A huge thanks to Simon MacDonald for making iOS run properly detect a running emulator

Kindly,
Dmitry