Posted to user-zh@flink.apache.org by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/05 02:19:43 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Drop Kafka 0.8/0.9

+1 for dropping, also cc'ed user mailing list.

Best,
Jark

Re: [DISCUSS] Drop Kafka 0.8/0.9

Posted by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com>.
+1 for not actively developing connector for Kafka 0.8 / 0.9 and mark them
as deprecated.

Thanks,

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin

Re: [DISCUSS] Drop Kafka 0.8/0.9

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Drop Kafka 0.8/0.9

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Chesnay,

Re: [DISCUSS] Drop Kafka 0.8/0.9

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Drop Kafka 0.8/0.9

Posted by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Re: [DISCUSS] Drop Kafka 0.8/0.9

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [DISCUSS] Drop Kafka 0.8/0.9

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@gmail.com>.
+1 for dropping.

Re: [DISCUSS] Drop Kafka 0.8/0.9

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@gmail.com>.
+1 for dropping.

Re: [DISCUSS] Drop Kafka 0.8/0.9

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@gmail.com>.
+1 for dropping.

Re: [DISCUSS] Drop Kafka 0.8/0.9

Posted by Zhenghua Gao <do...@gmail.com>.
+1 for dropping.

Re: [DISCUSS] Drop Kafka 0.8/0.9

Posted by Zhenghua Gao <do...@gmail.com>.
+1 for dropping.

Re: [DISCUSS] Drop Kafka 0.8/0.9

Posted by Zhenghua Gao <do...@gmail.com>.
+1 for dropping.

Re: [DISCUSS] Drop Kafka 0.8/0.9

Posted by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>.
+1 for dropping them.

Just FYI: there was a similar discussion few months ago [1].

[1] http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/DISCUSS-Drop-older-versions-of-Kafka-Connectors-0-9-0-10-for-Flink-1-10-td29916.html#a29997 <http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/DISCUSS-Drop-older-versions-of-Kafka-Connectors-0-9-0-10-for-Flink-1-10-td29916.html#a29997>

Re: [DISCUSS] Drop Kafka 0.8/0.9

Posted by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>.
+1 for dropping them.

Re: [DISCUSS] Drop Kafka 0.8/0.9