Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Alexandr Shapkin <le...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/31 18:29:02 UTC

RE: [IgniteKernal%ServerNode] Exception during start processors, nodewill be stopped and close connections java.lang.NullPointerException:null......cache.GridCacheUtils.affinityNode

Hi,

As far as I can see, [1] is included into 2.8 nightly build and most likely will be included into next minor release.

Please, clarify, following questions:
1) What is the point of using 2.8 nightly build, since it could be unstable for now?
2) What was the original issue you’ve been trying to solve for now?

[1] and logs from your initial post looks quite different. So I’m wondering why do you think they are the same?

Is the original issue (Null Pointer exception) still reproducible for latest stable release (2.7.5)?

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-10451