Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dan Tarkenton <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/14 23:05:44 UTC

iterating though an ActionForm's properties

 Hello all.

I have a situation where I have a form that changes
often.  I basically take the contents of the form and
write some data to the server drive.  What I would
like to do is be able to iterate through the
properties of the ActionForm bean without knowing the
names of the properties, and basically just commit the
request data to the local disk.  Meaning I don't want
to have to create accessors and mutators for each
property in the bean.  This also would avoid having to
recompile.

So is there any way to do this with an ActionForm?

Thanks,
Dan

Re: iterating though an ActionForm's properties

Posted by Claude Betancourt <cl...@comcast.net>.
Look at DynaAction and DynaActionForm (Struts 1.1), you still need to
configure the form attributes in the struts-config.xml file.