Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by "Wang, Hailong (NIH/CIT) [C]" <wa...@mail.nih.gov> on 2007/04/02 21:51:40 UTC

Conflicts between current version and old verson of wss4j

I have two applications, app#1 and app#2 and both of them are using
wss4j library, but app#1 using current version, and app#2 is using old
version.

I deployed these two applications into same tomcat server.  First I use
the function from app#1, it works fine, then I start to use the function
from app#2, and app#2 reports some exception, but it still is able to do
its job. Then I try to use the function from app#1, following exception
is popuped.

An unsupported signature or encryption algorithm was used (unsupported
key transport encryption algorithm: No such algorithm:
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-1_5)

    at
org.apache.ws.security.util.WSSecurityUtil.getCipherInstance(WSSecurityU
til.java:703)

    at
org.apache.ws.security.processor.EncryptedKeyProcessor.handleEncryptedKe
y(EncryptedKeyProcessor.java:120)

    at
org.apache.ws.security.processor.EncryptedKeyProcessor.handleEncryptedKe
y(EncryptedKeyProcessor.java:88)

    at
org.apache.ws.security.processor.EncryptedKeyProcessor.handleToken(Encry
ptedKeyProcessor.java:77)

    at
org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityEngine.processSecurityHeader(WSSecurity
Engine.java:279)

    at
org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityEngine.processSecurityHeader(WSSecurity
Engine.java:201)

    at org.apache.rampart.RampartEngine.process(RampartEngine.java:71)

    at
org.apache.rampart.handler.RampartReceiver.invoke(RampartReceiver.java:6
9)

    at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:382)

    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:522)

    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:487)

    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostReques
t(HTTPTransportUtils.java:328)

    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:254)

    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)

    at
tionFilterChain.java:252)

    at
erChain.java:173)

    at
e.java:213)

    at
e.java:178)

    at
:126)

    at
:105)

    at
org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:541
)

    at
java:107)

    at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:1
48)

    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:86
8)

    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proc
essConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:663)

    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint
.java:527)

    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollow
erWorkerThread.java:80)

    at
.java:684)

    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Is there anyone has any clue about this problem. Thanks in advance.

Hailong Wang

National Database for Autism Research(NDAR)

NIH/CIT/DECA (MOM CONTRACTOR)

9000 Rockville Pike, Bld 12A/Room 2027

Bethesda, MD 20892

Phone:  301-402-3045

Fax:       301-480-0028

Email:   wangh3@mail.nih.gov

Re: Conflicts between current version and old verson of wss4j

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Seems like somehow bouncycastle JCE impl was not picked! Can you
please try adding it to Tomcat's classpath?

Thanks,
Ruchith

--
www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org

Re: Conflicts between current version and old verson of wss4j

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.

--
www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org