Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jim Henderson <jg...@metafile.com> on 2005/06/22 15:48:16 UTC

Blocking urls

I am working on porting a WebSphere JSP application to Tomcat.

I can not seem to find a way in Tomcat to block access to valid pages within
the application.  I don't want the user to access selected pages by them
typing the URL to the pages in question.

Is there a means to prevent this in Tomcat?

RE: Blocking urls