Posted to user@storm.apache.org by André Martin <an...@tu-dresden.de> on 2017/01/23 10:42:37 UTC

Is there a Storm hosted/cloud solution somewhere available?

Dear Storm users,
I was wondering if there is a cloud hosted storm solution somewhere
available similar to Amazon EMR for hadoop where you do not have to
setup a cluster manually yourself - you only use the web interface to
specify the size of your cluster and submit the job/the topology etc.
Any help/information is highly appreciated. Thanks,

Sincerely,

    Andr� Martin

Re: Is there a Storm hosted/cloud solution somewhere available?

Posted by Ambud Sharma <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andre,

Try Hortonworks Cloudbreak: http://hortonworks.com/apache/cloudbreak/
provides you nice web interface to spool up clusters on-demand based on the
sizing and instance flavors.

It's not hosted however fairly easy to deploy.

Posted by Joaquin Menchaca <jm...@gobalto.com>.
cloudera?

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi André

Microsoft provide Storm as a service on their HDInsight platform
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/hdinsight/hdinsight-storm-overview

HTH

Julien

--

*Open Source Solutions for Text Engineering*

http://www.digitalpebble.com
http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
#digitalpebble <http://twitter.com/digitalpebble>