Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Tara Athan <ta...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/01 03:38:04 UTC

Re: Running stream examples (newbie)

This did the trick, thanks. I am able to run the streaming examples
after invalidating caches, restarting and rebuild project.

BTW I see a message that says 100 errors during compilation. Is that to
be expected?

Tara

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Errors shouldn't be reported because then it should not compile. However,
the build process will produce some warnings which are not nice but don't
affect the correctness of the build.

Cheers,
Till