Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu> on 2007/03/08 15:47:39 UTC

OK to call another vote on general@i.a.o?

The committers all voted on uima-dev.  Is that good enough or do we
need to wait for the mentors?

My inclination is to call the vote passed on uima-dev and start the
vote on general@i.a.o, and try to get our mentors to vote there.
Opinions?

-Adam

Re: OK to call another vote on general@i.a.o?

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
+1.  The i.a.o post can say who voted on uima-dev, and the limited
nature of the changes.

-Marshall

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.