Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org> on 2021/05/21 17:52:57 UTC

12.5 Release Manager?

Hi all,

12.4 is all but done now, just a question of the last convenience binary
votes, release notes, etc.

I’ve really enjoyed working with and learning from Neil as co-release
manager for 12.3 and 12.4, would love to do it again — but it may be time
for some new or new old faces in this role.

Maybe one of the previous release managers, e.g., Laszlo or Eric, would
like another go at this, or someone completely else (though PMC membership
and really solid understanding of the processes is a requirement) would
like to take this on for 12.5?

Speak up, and let’s already move ahead to 12.5!

Gj

Re: 12.5 Release Manager?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hi all,

No one else having responded, Eric Barboni will be the official release
manager for 12.5, with Ömer Halit Çizmeci as support and assistant from the
community, plus Neil and myself in the background.

Eric will take over from here with release schedule, etc.

Thanks all, thanks Eric, thanks Ömer!

Gj

Re: 12.5 Release Manager?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.